Trey Holcomb is an American politician who is running for the upcoming election in the USA. He is a pro-gun candidate and has tweeted out about his support for gun-owning in America. He was born in Texas and is running from the 12th Congressional District of Texas. He advanced from the Libertarian Convention that was held on March 21, 2020. After that, he has campaigned for the election and has managed to please citizens in his district.
He is a football coach and used to work in High school. His switch into politics has been welcomed by many common folks because he understands what it’s like to be a middle-class suburban citizen. He has made himself preset digitally with the help of Twitter, Facebook and that has seemed to be valuable because of the coronavirus pandemic and restrictions in campaigning due to that. We will have to wait until November 3 to see the result of the elections.
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Education||University of NorthTexas|
— Trey Holcomb (@TreyHolcomb) September 4, 2020
10 Facts On Trey Holcomb
- Trey Holcomb is 50 years of age according to reports on the internet.
- He celebrates his birthday on August 29 every year.
- Holcomb was born in a place called NorthRichland, Texas, and loves his state. that’s why he is looking forward to reforming his state if he gets elected.
- Holcomb is a member of The Libertarian Party.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia site but there are sites on the internet you could visit to know more about him.
- About his education, he received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of North Texas.
- We have no idea who his wife is.
- He hasn’t disclosed his net worth to the general public.
- Trey is competing against Kay Granger and Lisa Welch in his district.
- He has 143 followers on his Twitter handle: “@TreyHolcomb“.
Leave a Reply