A native of Rome, Italy, Valentina Cervi is a prominent and victorious actress who has acted in numerous blockbuster movies and TV dramas. Some of her credible and famous works are Jane Eyre (2011), Soul Mate (2002), Past Perfect (2003), and Miracle At St. Anna (2008). She has also been cast as Lucia in the web series titled The Last Paradiso (2021). The romantic movie may release on February 5, 2021, on Netflix.
According to IMDB, Valentina Cervi has credits for working in more than 60 movies and TV series as of January 2021. Moreover, In 2008, she worked as the ancient vampire Salome in the HBO television drama True Blood. Overall, she is an active and multi-talented actress with an attractive personality.
Quick Facts: Is Valentina Cervi Married? Tonino Cervi Daughter Is An Actress
|Birthday||April 13, 1976|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Tonino Cervi and Marina Gefter|
|Children||Margherita Mordini (daughter)and a son|
10 Facts On Valentina Cervi
- She was born in 1976. Speaking about her age, Valentina Cervi is 44 years old as of now.
- Is She Married? Yes! Valentina Cervi is happily married to her husband, Stefano Mordini. The duo has welcomed their first child in 2013, named Margherita, and their second son in 2016.
- Valentina Cervi and Stefano Mordini are parents of one son and one daughter. They indeed have a small and sweet family.
- We couldn’t find her Instagram account right now. Maybe, she has no accounts on social media platforms.
- Valentina Cervi’s current net worth is yet to surface on the internet. As being a notable actress, she definitely charges thousands of dollars per day.
- Valentina is the daughter of Tonino Cervi and Marina Gefter. Her father is an Italian film director and producer who passed away in 2002.
- According to Wikipedia, In 2018, Valentina received an American Award from the Italy-USA Foundation 2018.
- Stefano is a director by profession. Therefore, the duo is very much aware of one another professionalism.
- Her height is estimated to be around 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- In the end, Valentina may be a single child in her family.