Dominic LeBlanc is a Canadian politician and lawyer. LeBlanc’s political career has been very prominent. LeBlanc became the Leader of the Government in the House of Commons, which is headed by Justin Trudeau on November 4, 2015.
Just like his father, LeBlanc severed as the Minister of Fisheries, Oceans, and the Canadian Coast Guard. In the House of Commons of Canada, Dominic represents Beauséjour in New Brunswick and is a member of the Liberal Party.
Quick Facts: Dominic LeBlanc Net Worth And Family: Everything On His Wife And Children
|Birthday||December 14, 1967|
|Parents||Roméo LeBlanc, Joslyn Carter|
|Education||Harvard Law School|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Politician Dominic LeBlanc
- Who is Dominic LeBlanc? Dominic is the President of the Queen’s Privy Council for Canada, which he assumed on July 18, 2018. He is also the Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs and began office on August 18, 2020.
- Dominic was born on December 14, 1967, and his current age is 53 years. His nationality is Canadian as LeBlanc was born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Dominic LeBlanc seems to be living a very comfortable life and his net worth, salary, and earning details are kept private.
- LeBlanc belongs to the Liberal political party.
- As a child, Dominic was Prime Mister Justin Trudeau‘s babysitter and they remained friends ever since, reports CBC News.
- Talking about his education, Dominic went to the University of Toronto (Trinity College) and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He went to the University of New Brunswick and earned his Bachelor of Law degree. LeBlanc’s Master of Laws degree is from Harvard Law School.
- Dominic LeBlanc married Jolène Richard in 2003. His wife is a former Moncton lawyer. In 2008, she became a judge on the Provincial Court of New Brunswick.
- Dominic LeBlanc does not have any children. He has an adult stepson with his wife, Jolène Richard.
- Talking about his family, Dominic LeBlanc’s parents are Roméo LeBlanc and Joslyn Carter. Roméo LeBlanc was a senator and former Governor-General of Canada. Roméo was also the Member of Parliament for Westmorland-Kent.
- LeBlanc was diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia in December 2017, reports The Globe And Mail.