Viviane Obenauf is a professional athlete from Brazil. She is an internationally renowned boxer who has challenged and won several titles. She fights under the super featherweight and lightweight division. Moreover, her professional record is very impressive.
According to the latest news, Viviane Obenauf was suspected of beating her husband to death. She has been arrested after the body of her husband was found in their apartment. Furthermore, as per the official reports, the body was clobbered with a blunt object and had heavy injuries.
Know more about Viviane Obenauf from the facts below.
|Birthday||25 October, 1986|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
10 Facts On Viviane Obenauf
- Viviane Obenauf is a boxer who is 34 years of age as of 2020. She was born in the year 1986.
- According to her wiki-bio, Viviane celebrates her birthday on the 25th day of October.
- Obenauf was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and she holds Brazilian nationality. Her ethnicity is unknown.
- Viviane stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall (1.65 m). Her current body weight and other body measurements are not available.
- Viviane started her professional career in the year 2014 fighting under the lightweight division on EXPO Thun.
- Talking about Obenauf’s boxing record, she has played a total of 20 fights out of which, she won 14 and 6 are losses.
- Viviane was married to her husband Thomas. Her husband was the owner of three restaurants in Switzerland.
- Until now, Obenauf has not shared any information about her net worth. She might have earned very well from her career as a boxer.
- As mentioned earlier, Viviane’s husband was found dead. She is the prime suspect for the murder of her husband and currently, she is behind the bars.
- Viviane was active on Instagram previously but at present, her account is not available. You can find her on Facebook @VivianeObenauf.