Tina Daheley is a renowned British journalist, presenter, and newsreader serving the BBC, both on television and radio. There she runs the news reading show named The Radio 2 Breakfast Show along with Zoë Ball. In addition to that, Daheley is also working on the BBC News at Ten and BBC News at Six as a relief presenter.
Currently, Tina is receiving congratulatory messages from her audiences and fans as she is expecting her baby. The news surfaced in the media when she announced her pregnancy on 7 December 20120 via Instagram. Know more in detail in the below 10 facts!
|Husband||Kane William Smith|
|Education||University of Leeds|
10 Facts On British Journalist Tina Daheley
- Tina Daheley’s happiness is over the moon because she is adding a new member to the family soon. She confirmed her pregnancy via Instagram, sharing a photo of her with a baby bump. As mentioned on her Instagram post, she is five and a half months pregnant, and her first baby is due in Spring 2021.
- The baby’s father is non-other than her partner and love, Kane William Smith. Daheley and Kane are already married; however, they are successful in keeping the details of their marriage private.
- Tina was born on 16 April 1981 in England. As of now, she is 39 years old.
- She holds British nationality. Since her parents were Panjabi, she holds Panjabi ethnicity.
- Her family is Sikh religion, and during her childhood, she was raised in Perivale, West London.
- Tina’s education is the major reason for her success in her career. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from Brunel University in computer science. Furthermore, she earned her Master’s degree from the University of Leeds in journalism.
- She began her work in journalism in 2007 when she first started working for BBC. Initially, he co-presented the show named Free Speech alongside Rick Edward.
- After gaining years of TV presentation experience, she became the newsreader on The Radio 2 Breakfast Show in January 2019.
- Being a reputed personality in BBC, Tina indeed earns a whopping salary from her job. The report of radiotimes.com shows that she receives a salary of about £255,000-£259,999 from her job.
- From her blooming career in Journalism, she has garnered the attention of many audiences. On her Instagram account, she has over 62.5 thousand followers. Also, she has 257K followers on her Twitter account.