Mostly known for his role as Scotty Wandell on ABC TV drama “Brothers & Sisters”, Luke Macfarlane is a Candian-born actor who is also a well-known singer. Moreover, he is also known for his roles in “Over There”, and “Kinsey”.
Apart from that, as per his IMDb, Luke Macfarlane has several Actor credits for “Killjoys“, “The Night Shift” and others and some Self credits as well.
|Birthday||January 19, 1980|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Father: Thomas Macfarlane Mother: Penny Macfarlane|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Married/Single||Dating: Wentworth Miller|
10 Facts About Luke Macfarlane
- Luke MacFarlane is already available on the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. However, his information is available all over the Web as he is a famed celebrity.
- As of now, Luke Macfarlane is 40 years of age as per his wiki. In fact, he was born on January 19, 1980.
- He was born in London, Ontario, Canada. But, he went to American to pursue his acting goals. So, he holds Canadian-American nationality.
- He is of tall stature with a height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88m) as per his IMDbbut his weight is not revealed.
- Talking about his educational background, he did schooling at London Central Secondary School and later studied at Juilliard School where he earned a Bachelor in Fine Arts.
- Moving on to his family, his father’s name is Thomas Macfarlane who was the director of Student Health Service and his mother’s name is Penny Macfarlane who is a mental health nurse. And, he has a twin sister named Ruth and Rebecca Macfarlane.
- Currently, he is available on Instagram with an Instagram account having 24k followers under the username @ten_minutes_younger.
- How rich is Luke? As of 2020, according to celebritynetworth.com, he has an estimated net worth of $2 million. But, his average salary is not revealed as of now.
- Besides that, Luke revealed that his sexuality is gay in 2008 on “The Globe and Mail” as per vergewiki.com. He came out openly without any hesitation or fear.
- As of now, he is rumored to be dating American actor as well as screenwriter Wentworth Miller who is famous for his role in the FOX series “Prison Break”. So, he is Wentworth Miller’s gay partner.