Where Is Sid Seixeiro Going? The famous Sports reporter, Sid Seixeiro has left the Sports Net’s talk show, Tim & Sid. The program host will join Citytv’s Breakfast Television as the new co-host of the morning show.
Tim & Sid was one of the most-watched talk shows in Canada. The show was originally aired for the first time in 2011. It has been very famous since 2015 when the channel launched it as its major show.
Quick Facts: Where is Sid Seixeiro going? Why is he leaving Tim & Sid?
Prior to this, Sid Seixeiro already revealed that he will be leaving the show. He has finally confirmed that February 26 will be his last day as the co-host of the show, Tim & Sid. He was accompanied by the host, Tim Micallef in the show.
Here are a few things to know about him.
— Tim and Sid (@timandsid) February 9, 2021
10 Facts on Sid Seixeiro
- Sid Seixeiro is a Canadian television host and reporter who is known for his talk show, Tim & Sid.
- However, Sid Seixeiro will be leaving the show after February 26, 2021. It means that he will no longer be a part of the Sportsnet show, Tim & Sid.
- Instead, he will be joining Citytv’s Breakfast Television as the co-host of the morning show.
- Even though Tim & Sid has a Wikipedia featured page, Sid Seixeiro doesn’t have an individual page on Wikipedia.
- Moreover, Sid Seixeiro is a married man who lives with his wife, Lucy. She keeps a low profile of herself.
- They have been married for almost two decades now. They do not have any children though.
- Speaking of family, he has two siblings. Both of them are brothers.
- All of his family including his parents and siblings made a video congratulating him on joining the Breakfast Channel.
- However, his wife, Lucy didn’t make any as she is the type of person who hates the spotlight.
- Unfortunately, Sid Seixeiro’s net worth and salary details remain disclosed for now. They will be updated soon.