Bill Stepien is a politician who has worked in many prestigious positions to date. He belongs to the Republican political party. He currently works as a Republican political operative. He used to work as a political director in White House under Trump Administration.
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Education||West Morriss Central High School, Rutgers University–New Brunswick|
On July 15, 2020, it was known that Bill will be the campaign manager replacing Bard Parscale for the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign. He is also one of the biggest supporters of President Donald Trump. To date, he has done a lot of remarkable works for the well being of the people.
In 2009 he served as the campaign manager for Governor of New Jersey for Chris Christie. It was one of the successful campaign Bill organized. Bill’s biography is available on Wikipedia where all of the details about his political career are given. His personal life is still unknown to many of his supporters.
10 Facts About Bill Stepien:
- Bill Stepien is well-known as the new campaign manager for the current president of the USA, Donald Trump.
- He replaced Brad Parscale as Trump believed he would be better at this position.
- He even has his own Wikipedia page under his own name.
- He has not shared anything relating to his love life and wife yet.
- He was born in the year 1978, and now, he is currently 42 years of age.
- From quite a hectic research, we have found out that his net worth approximately ranges between $1 million to $5 million.
- We even do not know bout his family life yet which includes both his parents as well as his siblings.
- Bills’ living lifestyle is probably very high as he has been serving for high posts like White House Director.
- He had completed his high school studies from West Morriss Central High School and later, he attended Rutgers University-New Brunswick.
- He has remained active on Twitter where he has almost 118 followers.