Ifeadi Odenigbo is a celebrated American football player who plays for the team ‘Minnesota Vikings’ in the position of ‘Defensive End’. He is an awesome player contributing to the Minnesota Vikings with stunning football skills. He has been playing for different football teams in the National Football League (NFL) since the year 2017.
Odenigbo is a football player who was inclined toward football since childhood and followed his passion to be one of the successful footballers. Here are 10 facts about Ifeadi Odenigbo that you should know.
|Birthday||April 8, 1994|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Linda Odenigbo, Thomas Odenigbo|
10 Facts About Ifeadi Odenigbo
- Ifeadi Odenigbo is an American Footballer who plays for ‘Minnesota Vikings’ in the position of ‘Defensive End’. He joined the team in the year 2017 and played for other teams since 2018.
- Who Is Ifeadi Odenigbo Dating? Well, he prefers to keep his personal life details away from the cameras and has not revealed his girlfriend or his dating status.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo was born on April 8, 1994, in Centerville, Ohio, United States. His current age as of 2020 is 26 years old.
- Furthermore, Ifeadi Odenigbo has a 2 years contract worth $1,230,000 with Minnesota Vikings. His average salary is $615,000 that adds to his net worth.
- Similarly, Ifeadi Odenigbo was born to his parents Linda Odenigbo (mother)’ and ‘Thomas Odenigbo (father). He has a brother Tito Odenigbo who spent training camp in 2019 with the Vikings.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo has a decent height of 6 feet 3 inches with a weight of 117 kg.
- As per his game statistics, he has 37 total tackles with 9.5 sacks.
- On his Instagram profile, he is followed by 22.8 k followers where he gets a lot of activity on his posts and pictures.
- Furthermore, he did his high schooling at Centerville high school located in Centerville, Ohio, and completed his college studies at Northwestern.
- Odenigbo is of Nigerian descent.