Who is Kyle Sloter? Kyle Sloter is an American football quarterback who plays for the Chicago Bears in the National Football League. First signed by the Broncos in the 2017 NFL draft as an unsigned free agent, Kyle Sloter has been dynamic with his teams in every season. He played the 2017 season for the Minnesota Vikings only to play for the Detriot Lions through Arizona Cardinals in 2019. For the 2020 season, the quarterback got signed to the Chicago Bears.
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Daryl Sloter, Michelle Sloter|
Moreover, Kyle Sloter played his college football for Southern Miss. But he was transferred to North Carolina where he became a prolific quarterback. As a result, Kyle found himself in the 2017 Draft but remained undrafted until the Broncs signed him as a free agent. However, he plated for the Vikings that season.
Here is everything one needs to know about Kyle Sloter.
10 Facts on Kyle Sloter
- Kyle Sloter is an American football quarterback who plays for the NFL side, Chicago Bears.
- As he has recently joined the Bears, the details about Kyle’s salary are still under review.
- However, the quarterback surely has a net worth reaching multi-millions.
- Kyle Sloter doesn’t share much about his parents and family. He was born to Daryl and Michele Sloter.
- As of 2020, Kyle is 26 years old. He was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Similarly, the football quarterback celebrates his birthday on February 7 every year and his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- As per his social media feed, Kyle doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend for the time being. He is probably single.
- The football quarterback has a height of 6 feet and 3 inches. Likewise, he weighs around 99 kg.
- Moreover, he was first signed as an undrafted free agent by the Denver Broncos in 2017.
- No wonder Kyle has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. After all, he is an NFL player.