George Iloka is an American football player who plays in the position of Safety for his team ‘Minnesota Vikings’ in the National Football League (NFL). He has been representing different teams for the NFL since the year 2012.
He re-joined the club ‘Minnesota Vikings’ in the year 2020 as he was a part of the team in 2018. He played under the ‘Dallas Cowboys’ team in 2019. Here are 10 facts about George Iloka that you should know.
|Birthday||June 20, 1990|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Clara Iloka and Arinze Eugene Iloka|
|Siblings||Ugochi and Ekene|
10 Facts About George Iloka
- George Iloka is an American Footballer who plays in the position of ‘Safety’ from the club ‘Minnesota Vikings’ for NFL. He joined the team ‘Minnesota Vikings’ in the year 2018 but in the year 2019 he again moved to the club ‘Dallas Cowboys’.
- How tall is George Iloka? George Iloka has a height of 6 feet 3 inches with a weight of 103 kg.
- As for his salary and net worth, George Iloka has signed a 1-year contract with Minnesota Vikings for $1,050,000 including an average annual salary of $1,050,000.
- The American footballer was born on June 20, 1990, in Houston, Texas, USA. He is at the age of 30.
- George Iloka was born to his parents Clara Iloka and Arinze Eugene Iloka and has two siblings, Ugochi and Ekene.
- The handsome hunk is married to his wife ‘Gabriela Barcelo‘ in the year 2018.
- He is active on Instagram with 32.9 k followers. Similarly, he has 40.5 k followers on Twitter.
- The athlete has 8 years of experience in football as he joined the official football team in the year 2012.
- Furthermore, he has been maintaining his body structure to stay physically fit and healthy.
- As from his game statistics, he has 359 total tackles.