Who Is Jess Sayer from Runaway Millionaires? Wondering about Jess Sayer Age, Boyfriend, And Instagram? If yes, read this article for answers.
Jess Sayer is a famous actress and playwriter from New Zealand. Jess is extremely talented and has won the Bruce Mason Playwriting Award in 2015, and she won the Adam NZ Play Award in 2020.
As a playwriter, Jess has won the Playmarket B4 25 competition three times and has been shortlisted for the Adam NZ Play Award twice in her career. She is one of the finalists in the best actress category at this year’s New York Festivals Film And TV Awards for her role as Kara Hurring in Runway Millionaires.
Quick Facts: Who Is Jess Sayer Runaway Millionaires? Age, Boyfriend And Instagram
|Profession||Actress and Playwriter|
|Education||Kamo High School|
10 Facts on Jess Sayer
- There is no exact information regarding Jess Sayer’s date of birth and age. However, from her photos, we can say that Jess Sayer seems to be in her 30’s.
- Well, Jess Sayer was born on the North Shore, Auckland. When she was six, her parents moved to Brunei and lived there for about five years. Later they moved o Whangarei, and that’s where she calls home.
- Although, Jess Sayer has shared love chemistry with many of her co-actor. There is no information and rumor regarding Jess Sayer’s boyfriend and love life.
- Jess lost her father a long time ago, and she is closed to her mother. Although Jess hasn’t disclosed much information about them, she shares photos with her mother on Instagram. Meet her mother on Instagram.
- Talking about Jess Sayer’s social media, she is available on Instagram under the account jessicagracesayer and has over 6k followers.
- Well, Jess Sayer’s height has not been disclosed yet. Looking at her photos, she has got a gorgeous height and a beautiful body.
- Is she married? Talking about Jess Sayer’s married life, she hasn’t disclosed anything regards to this topic. She seems to have a private life.
- Jess completed her High school at Kamo High School in Whangarei, New Zealand.
- Jess tried to get a degree in communications and journalism. Later she pursued her dream and studied drama at The Actor’s Program, graduating in 2012.
- Well, Jess has played outstanding roles in Auckward Love (2015), Shortland Street (1992), and Deat (2020).