Jose Mangin is a rock music star who is married to his wife, Melissa Mangin for the past twenty years. Jose has a very happy family of a wife and two daughters who love each other very much. Jose has established a reputation as a metal singer in front of his loving and caring fans for decades today.
|Children||Ava and Maya|
Jose Mangin loved rock songs since his childhood and during his sixth grade, he was drawn towards the heavy metal which helped him reach the height of success in 2020. Jose works hard to create new and amazing music and songs for fans every day.
View this post on Instagram
20 YEARS @ SIRIUSXM Today, 9.20.20, marks the 20th anniversary of my employment at SiriusXM. First thing that comes to mind is how blessed I am to have a dream job that allows me to love Metal with all my soul and do it publicly. Everyday I wake up with a big ass smile on my face b/c I realize that my “job” is to spread Metal music through positivity, authenticity, passion and knowledge. Next thing that burns my brain when I think of my last 20 years, is how my idols have become my friends. That’s probably that most mind-f’ing part. Never in a million years would I think that I would be partying with Vinnie Paul, or hosting Megadeth’s cruise, or getting Florida to sing Happy BDay to OzZy, or introducing Metallica on stage at Yankees Stadium?! As a massive fan of Metal, I know how important we, the fans, are to the bands and the movement. Part of my mission these past two decades is get YOU excited about Heavy Metal, and create more LIFELONG fans. I’m happy to report that I think it’s working! Thank YOU for subscribing to satellite radio, you have made life complete in more ways than you even know. I’d like to thank a few key SXM individuals (past/present) for helping me get my job and for helping me become a better leader and programmer. Don Kaye, Jim Kressler, Maria Carchidi, Walter Sabo, Steve Blatter, Scott Greenstein, Rob Cross, and Howard Stern- hey now! To my Music Coordinators over the years, without them there would be NOTHING… THANX-> Shawn Winkler, Vinny Usuriello, Tom Wilkinson, and Kal Elsebai. To all the on-air hosts I’ve had the pleasure of hiring, training, motivating and mentoring, thank you for your dedication to the fans, the bands, and our company! Last but not least, to my gorgeous Metal-loving and UNDERSTANDING wife Melissa, thank you for being “cool” with me working nonstop over these years. There’s no way I could have done this without your support. THANX again for your kind words, uplifting comments, and for loving heavy music. The good news is, I’m not going anywhere… I’m just getting started. Here’s to another 20 years at @siriusxm 🤘🏽🛰🤘🏽 @sxmliquidmetal @sxmoctane #20yearsSiriusXM #metalambassador
10 Facts on Jose Mangin
- According to the information from the internet, Jose Mangin was born on the 13th of April in the United States. His Zodiac sign is Aries.
- Jose was born in the year 1978 so today he is at the age of 42 years old. He is one of the most influential people in the metal music industry.
- The metal singer has two daughters Ava and May. He loves to spend time with his family and he sings with his daughters sometimes.
- There are no details about the parents and siblings of Mangin. His ethnicity and heritage are unknown today.
- During the start of the career as the metal singer. Jose worked as the Metal Director in the radio station at the University of Arizona based in Tuscon.
- Mangin met his wife while they both were working in a national TV show called LatiNation.
- Today, Jose is a radio host at Sirius XM radio’s Liquid Metal which was first aired in November of 2008.
- On Instagram, Jose has 129k followers and his username is josemangin. His body is covered with tattoos.
- With the username josemangin on twitter, Mangin has 92 k followers. He tweeted about the 20th anniversary of Sirius Xm Radio which was on the 20th of September.
- Jose Mangin was born and raised in Arizona but today he lives in California with his family.