Lisa Murkowski is a renowned American politician who serves as the senior United States Senator from Alaska since 2002. Previously, she has elected to the Alaska House of Representatives in the 18th district. Also, Lisa has worked as an attorney in the Anchorage District Court Clerk’s office from 1987 to 1989.
Besides that, she has also appeared as a guest on television projects like Charlie Rose, 14 women, Face the Nation, and so on. Lisa won a 2004 election against the former governor Tony Knowles by a narrow margin.
Let’s delve into her personal life and explore enough information about her age, career, husband, family, and many more.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Nancy Rena and Frank Murkowski|
|Children||Nicolas Martell, Matthew Martell|
10 Facts on Lisa Murkowski
- Lisa Murkowski was born and raised in Alaska, the United States so, she has an American nationality.
- She was born in 1957 and her age is 63 years old as of 2020.
- Talking about her physical appearance, Lisa stands at a good height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall. While her body weight is still missing from the record.
- Moving on to her net worth, Murkowski’s net worth is still unknown in the media. Similarly, her annual salary is under audit.
- She is active on social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with a good number of devotees.
- According to Wikipedia, Lisa has faced the most challenging election in the year 2010 against Joe Miller, a former US Magistrate Judge.
- She has created her own YouTube channel named @senatormurkowski has around 1.19k subscribers and thousands of views on her videos.
- Further, her father, Frank Murkowski has appointed her to the US Senate. There is a rumor that many voters have disapproved of his nepotism act he played to appoint his daughter in his position.
- Lisa is the daughter of Frank Murkowski and Nancy Rena.
- Who is she married to? Well, Lisa is happily married to her husband, Verne Martell. They were blessed with two children named Nicolas Martell and Matthew Martell.