Hatun Tash is a Christian preacher who has been speaking to the masses about Christianity in a predominantly Muslim community and spreading her message. She regularly debates about Islam philosophy at Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park in the UK. She has been accused of hate speech and condemning Islam.
The incident happened on September 13, 2020, when she was talking and the police abruptly arrested her. Tash had been using the platform to openly criticize Muslims and was warned that she would get arrested if she made another speech at the park. She did so and was arrested by the police immediately.
|Education||Oxford Centre for Apologetics|
10 Facts On Preacher Hatun Tash
- Hatun Tash looks like she is somewhere between 40 to 45 years old. The official age has not been revealed yet.
- Hatun’s birthday details also have remained a secret until now. That is also the reason why we can’t figure out what her birth star is.
- She was born in a Muslim country and lived in a Muslim country until she reached the age of 27.
- She used to be a Muslim but now leads an evangelical lifestyle. She spreads the words of Jesus Christ now.
- Her bio is not on Wikipedia but could be featured on the site soon considering the things she has been doing for a number of years now.
- After Tommy Robinson’s arrest, Hatun Tash’s arrest is the new thing that has shaken evangelists in the UK.
- Hatun Tash has not revealed whether she is married or not. Hence we do not know about her husband or family. But if she has one then he probably is very supportive of his wife.
- She has been a leading voice in Christian Muslim discussion for a while now.
- Tash has been very critical of Muslim beliefs and attempts to question it and debate it.
- Tash is not on Instagram apparently.