Robert Malley is the CEO and president of the Crisis Group, an independent, non-governmental, non-profit organization that prevents and resolves deadly conflicts. Malley was the “point man” and coordinator on MENA and the ISIS advisor to former President Barack Obama and the White House.
Robert Malley was named as a special envoy for Iran by President Joe Biden. The news drew heavy criticism as some pro-Israel group assumed he would be tough on Israel and comparatively softer on Iran. Many national and international foreign policymakers have defended President Joe Biden’s choice.
Quick Facts: Robert Malley Wife And Family: Everything On Biden’s Envoy To Iran
|Children||Mile, Balise, Frances.|
|Education||Havard Law School|
What would hiring Robert Malley say about Biden’s plans on Iran? https://t.co/tLreXjkKtf via @JNS_org@JoeBiden Anti-Israel #RobertMalley is in Iran’s corner and should not serve in any capacity in your administration.
— Jeffrey Zimmerman (@Zimmlaw175) January 22, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Robert Malley
- Who Is Robert Malley? Robert is an American specialist in conflict resolution, political scientist, and lawyer. Malley served as the lead negotiator on the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
- How old is Malley? He was born in 1963, Robert’s current age is 57 years. Robert belongs of Egyptian and Jewish descent.
- The net worth details of Robert Malley and the details of his salary and earnings are yet to be made public.
- On January 28, 2021, Robert Malley was named as the Iran envoy by President Joe Biden, reports The Hindu.
- Robert Malley has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him, where the details about his bio and career are present.
- He is married to Caroline Brown. Robert Malley met his wife, Brown at the Harvard Law School.
- Talking about his family, Robert and Caroline have three children together. Mile and Balise are their sons, their daughter’s name is Frances.
- Malley has been active on Twitter since October 2011. He has over 25.8k followers on his Twitter account.
- Malley earned his education from top universities. Robert went to Yale University for a BA and completed his MA and Ph.D. from Magdalen College, Oxford. Malley’s completed his JD from Havard Law School.
- He is part of the Democratic political party and Robert’s religion remains private. Malley is also a published author whose articles are quite popular.