Kelly Lang is a singer-songwriter who is as famous for her songs as she is for her marriage. She is married to the American country music singer and songwriter, T.G. Sheppard. After dating for a while, they finally realized they are each other’s soulmates.
So, they decided to get married and tied the knot in 2007. Ever since then, they have been together for years now. And, no matter how hard times seem to get, they have held each other’s hands and have never let go. Here, we have brought some facts about T.G. Sheppard’s wife, Kelly Lang.
|Age||53 years old|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Kelly Lang
- Kelly Lang (born around the year 1967) is an American singer-songwriter. Her age is 53 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio but her husband, William Neal Browder who mostly goes by his stage name, T.G. Sheppard.
- She married her husband, T.G. Sheppard who is also a singer and songwriter back in the year 2007.
- Her net worth is under review while T.G. has accumulated amount between $1 million to $5 million dollars, as per Trendcelebsnow.
- Regarding her family, there is not much info about them that has been disclosed.
- She has children from her previous marriage before T.G. Sheppard. Likewise, T.G. had been married to another woman before Kelly.
- Her ethnicity is white whereas she belongs to American nationality.
- They have had a rough time when Kelly was diagnosed with breast cancer but thankfully, she survived. At the time, they were dating each other and had not got married.
- T.G. Sheppard has known Kellly, his wife, from the time she was 14 years of age.
- She is active on Instagram and on Twitter too. Similarly, she has got thousand of followers on her account.