220 Kid is a British singer, DJ and producer. He is a pop artist based in Highbury, North London. His notable songs include Don’t Need Love and Too Many Nights.
220 Kid, aka William Edward Graydon, debuted as a singer in 2019. Likewise, his single was titled “Don’t Need Love”. Furthermore, the song reached into UK’s top ten singles chart.
Quick Facts: 220 Kid
|Birthday||May 8, 1989|
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
|Education||Univeristy of Exeter|
10 Facts on 220 Kid
- 220 Kid is a musical artist and singer. He hails from Highbury district of North London. Additionally, he is also a DJ and music producer.
- 220 Kid was born on May 8, 1989. Likewise, 220 Kid is the age of 31 years old. Furthermore, he is a Taurus according to the zodiac sign.
- Speaking about his parents, 220 Kid was born to father Ken. Likewise, his dad was a music manager. In fact, Ken worked for the renowned musical group, Bee Gees.
- 220 Kid’s full name is William Edward Graydon. He was born and raised in Oxfordshire, England. Similarly, 220 Kid stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall in height.
- According to our sources, 220 kid is currently dating his girlfriend. However, he doesn’t prefer to share her name and details.
- Musicians have six-figure earnings per year. So, it is doubtless that William generates good fortune as well. But, 220 Kid’s salary and net worth are under review.
- Fans connect with 220 kid on Instagram under the name @220Kid. In fact, he is a verified IG influencer. Furthermore, his Twitter account is @220_kid.
- Apart from music, William is also a college graduate. He attended the Univeristy of Exeter. Moreover, he possesses a masters degree in sustainable development.
- In 2013, William ran 220 miles for a charity event. This inspired his stage name “220 Kid”. Besides, his former stage name was “Willie the Kid”.
- With his popularity, 220 Kid is already featured on the Wikipedia website. In the same way, he collaborated with singer JC Stewart in 2020.