Abira Greene is the new up-coming cast member in the reality television series Little Women: Atlanta season 6. The show always premieres on LifeTime Network. Talking about her early life, Abira has performed in three seasons 3, 4, and 5, and 18 episodes in total. She is best known for her exotic dance on the show and has been dancing for 10 years.
Also, Abira Greene is known for the developing relationship with rapper Bumpman on the series. Prior to her work in TV series, she moved to Atlanta to pursue her career in music. Surprisingly, In 2018, she has released her mixtape single titled Are You As Tall As Me? Overall, she is an amazing dancer and rapper.
Here are some facts about her personal life. Continue reading this informative article.
Quick Facts: Abira Greene Age: Meet The New Cast Of Little Women: Atlanta
|Birthday||March 6, 1986|
|Height||4 feet 1 inch|
|Children||2 (Phebe and J-Henri), Jazper, Terbirashea|
|Youtube||Abira aka Lil Vee|
10 Facts on Abira Greene
- How old is Abira Greene? Well, Abira Greene was born on March 6, 1986. Her age is currently 34 years as of 2021.
- Abira Greene has an average height of 4 feet 1 inch tall. Similarly, she is an inspiration to every people who are suffering from Achondroplasia.
- Discussing her relationship status, Albira Greene has dated a guy named Anthony Hall. He is the father of Alberta’s two children named Phebe and J-Henri. In 2018, there was a rumor that she is dating her new boyfriend rapper Bumpman.
- Abira Greene is available on Instagram under the name @iamonlyabira with a good fan following.
- Abira’s current net worth is yet to be surfaced on the internet.
- Moving on to her family background, Abira hasn’t shared details about her parents in the media.
- Her name is not featured on Wikipedia lately.
- According to her wiki-bio, Albira has a YouTube channel and it has around 2.23k subscribers.
- It looks like she has a brother. We can check out his profile on @e.n.h_inc_boss_life.
- Lastly, Abira once was a boxer known as a little boxer.