Noah Kerner is a businessman and a CEO of the ‘Acorns’. Recently in an interview, Noah Kerner discussed the economy of the whole country and the action it’s seeing after retail investors poured into Robinhood app considered as a brokerage app last week and concerns he has going forward.
Noah Kerner is urging diversification amid a retail trading surge. Acron is a micro-investing and Robo-investing app. He comes from a colorful background as he has been an entrepreneur, coauthor of ‘Chasing Cool’, and a former DJ of Jennifer Lopez. Below are 10 facts to know about Noah Kerner that you should not miss.
Quick Facts: Noah Kerner Net Worth: Meet Acorns CEO Wife And Family
10 Facts About Noah Kerner
- Noah Kerner is the CEO of ‘Acorns’. In a recent interview with CNBC news channel, he discussed how he is concerned about lifting the economy of the country and the action it’s seeing after retail investors poured into Robinhood app considered as a brokerage app last week.
- Furthermore, Noah Kerner is urging diversification amid a retail trading surge as mentioned in the interview.
- Moreover, the net worth and salary of Noah Kerner have been kept off the record. However, he earns a fortune of money being a CEO of Acron which is a micro-investing app.
- Acorns CEO, Noah Kerner does not have his profile on Wikipedia.
- Is he married? Noah Kerner has kept his private life under the shade due to which the details about his wife and children are unknown.
- Similarly, Noah Kerner has not revealed about his family members and parents.
- How old is Noah Kerner? He was born in New York City’s East Village, USA. His age details are yet to uncover.
- While disclosing his educational background, Noah is a graduate of Cornell University.
- He is not on any social media platform as he likes to keep his personal life to himself.
- He is also a co-founder of the shareholder rights start-up Say.