D’Jon Antone is the 18-year-old suspect in the shooting and murder of actor Eddie Hassell. The teenager has been charged with the killing of the actor known for his roles on “Surface” and “The Kids Are All Right.”
Antone is being held in prison with a $500,000 bond. According to records, he allegedly shot the actor Eddie Hassell around 1:50 a.m. on Sunday. He was fatally shot and later passed away.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts About D’Jon Antone
- D’Jon Antone was born in 2002 as per this source. He is from Dallas, Texas. His age as of November 2020 is 18 years old. According to sources, he also lived in Arlington.
- His Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article.
- There is no information about his parents or sibling in the media.
- Similarly, he has also not revealed any information about his girlfriend or partner in the media. The details of his love life and affairs are not known in the media.
- He has had his trouble with the law, as a matter of fact, he was arrested in June 2020, similarly, he was arrested again in November 2020 for the fatal shooting of Ed Taylor “Eddie” Hassell.
- He shot Eddie on November 1, 2020, in the stomach. The actor was rushed to the hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
- He was arrested on November 4, 2020, by the U.S. Marshal Service North Texas Fugitive Task Force and by the Grand Prairie Police.
- The alleged shooter was arrested without incident from his home in Dallas.
- The state of Texas has formally charged him with capital murder for the death of the actor but the official trial and investigation are yet to conclude.
- He is being held at the Grand Prairie Detention Center with a bond of $500,000.