Leila Farzad is an amazingly talented television actress from Great Britain. She is well recognized for her work in television series like Cuffs and Innocent. She is very naturalistic when it comes to acting and she has justified all the character she’s been given until now. Moreover, everyone who has worked with her really appreciates and praises her works and ethics.
Lately, Farzad is popular for her work in the television series titled I Hate Suzie. It’s a comedy and drama series where Leila has portrayed the role of Naomi Jones. Moreover, this series stars the actors like Suzie Pickels, Daniel Ings, and some others.
Know more about Leila’s biography from the facts below.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$950 thousand|
|Education||Guildhall School of Music and Arts, Oxford University|
10 Facts On Leila Farzad
- Leila Farzad is an Anglo-Iranian actress who has given some wonderful performances and has impressed everyone with her talent.
- Farzad is probably in her 30s. She hasn’t mentioned her exact age and birthday details.
- She was born and raised somewhere in England, United Kingdom, and holds British nationality.
- Leila stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall and her body weight is 59 kg. She hasn’t disclosed her other body measurements.
- Farzad studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Arts. Moreover, she also did her studies at Oxford University.
- Although Leila is a well-known actress, she doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia.
- Like many other celebs, Leila also hasn’t disclosed much about her personal life. So, the details regarding her husband or boyfriend are unknown.
- Leila has a total net worth of $950 thousand as of 2020. She made such a huge net worth from her acting works.
- Farzad has kept her parents and family members completely away from the media. So, you will not find any information about them on the internet.
- Leila is active on Instagram @leila_farzad_official. She has a total of 1,069 followers.