Bobby Bradley age height and everything you need to know about this amazing professional baseball player, stay till the end of the article.
Bobby is a professional basketball player who played for Cleveland Indians as a First baseman since he was drafted in the 3rd round in 2014, he has one home run till now and has been playing for Indians from 2019 till now.
Cleveland Indians Bobby Bradley: Age Height
Bobby Bradley is 24 years of age as of 2021.
As for his height, he is 6 feet 1 inch tall and with a very athletic body, his weight is 225 lbs.
He was born on May 29, 1996, and his hometown and birthplace are Chicago Illinois, and Gulfport Mississippi where he attended Harrison Central High School as a kid.
Some Facts On Bobby Bradley
- Bobby Bradly’s net worth is unknown but we can say he has a good salary and an awesome fane base as well.
- We don’t know if he has a girlfriend yet because he keeps his personal life away from the public and likes to be seen on the field most of the time.
- As for his parents and childhood, all we can say is there is no information, and to know his bio you can check out MLB.com and also check his FanGraphs on fangraphs.com
- He is also available on social media sites including Instagram and Twitter, On Instagram, he has about 6.5k followers and his account is also verified.
- On Twitter he has 10.2k followers and is loved by fans, we can find him sharing his professional life on Twitter.
- Going into the 2018 season, MLB.com rated Bradley as Cleveland’s third-best prospect.
- He played 129 games with both the Akron Rubber Ducks and the Columbus Clippers, slashing.224/.308/.466 with 27 home runs and 83 RBIs.
- After the 2018 season, the Indians signed Bradley to their 40-man roster. He returned to Columbus to start the new year.
- He was called to MLB Pipeline’s Prospect Team of the Week on May 13, 2019.