Jordie Lane is an Australian-born Nashville-based singer as well as a songwriter who has already performed in major festivals in the US. It is his voice that took him around the world ruling the place in music lover’s heart, the much-loved indie roots artist.
As per his Twitter bio, his latest song named ‘Back in Time’ has been released which can be followed on Spotify every Friday. Apart from that, he has performed duets with different US artists like Mary Gauthier, Ruthie Foster, Eilen Jewel, and many more. Additionally, Jordie Lane was also invited to perform triple Radio’s coveted Like A Version with his fellow artist Jen Cloher.
|Parents||Father: John Lane Mother: Denise Scott|
10 Facts About Jordie Lane
- Jordie Lane’s age is still supposed to be a mystery as there are no records of his date of birth. Therefore, his birth sign is also unknown.
- He was born in Melbourne and currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. But, he belongs to Australian nationality. His ethnicity is white.
- Jordie Lane is active on Twitter since March 2012. He has more than 1.8k followers and 664 followings.
- On Instagram, Jordie lane is available with around 5k followers and 1803 posts under the username @jordielanemusic.
- Moreover, Jordie Lane is best known as the son of Popular stand-up comedian, and TV and radio presenter Denise Scott.
- He has also made appearances as a guest on his Australian TV show called “Spicks & Specks” and “Rock Wiz”.
- His Wikipedia page is not available on the web. So, his height, as well as weight, is unavailable as of now.
- Coming towards his family, his father’s name is John Lane, and his mother’s name is Denise Scott. Also, he has a multidisciplinary artist Bonnie Lane as his sibling.
- He has a Musician/Band Facebook page where he has more than 8.7k likes and 9.2k followers.
- Jordie Lane also earns a YouTube channel under the name Jordie Lane Official Channel. He has more than 444 subscribers to date where he posts various music videos.