Meg McNamara is an American Meteorologist. She is known as the weather girl from CBS channel. Likewise, she was the former reporter at Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Meg has also worked with the popular Dr.Phil show before. Furthermore, she is taken by her fiance right now.
|Birthday||May 24, 1986|
|Age||34 years old|
|Profession||Reporter and Meteorologist|
|Education||Loyola Marymount University|
10 Facts on Meg McNamara
- Meg McNamara is an American Meteorologist and reporter. Talking about her age, Meg celebrated her 34 years old birthday on May 24 this year. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Meg is a native of Seattle, Washington. Likewise, she currently lives in Lewiston, Idaho where she is popular as the weather reporter for CBS channel.
- Although McNamara is not married yet, she is engaged to her soon to be husband named Timothy Witham. Likewise, Timothy is a neurosurgeon and professor.
- Moving into her family, Meg has a brother named Conor and a sister named Maura. Furthermore, she is very close to her parents. However, information about them is limited for now.
- Meg appears as a tall height girl with a slim body in TV screens. However, information on her exact body measurements remains obsolete. In addition, she has natural red hair.
- According to an article, Meg’s job in CBS helps her to earn above $100k salary. However, McNamara’s actual earning and Net Worth are currently under review.
- The reporter initially graduated with a Bachelors’s degree in Fine Arts in theatres. Likewise, she attended the Loyola Marymount University.
- From 2008 to 2010, McNamara interned for the Dr.Phil show as the production assistant. During this time, she discovered her passion for storytelling and moved to a different career path.
- Meg finally found her job in the Sinclair Broadcast Group as the KLEW-TV anchor. Similarly, she was promoted as the weather girl just after 2 years of working.
- In 2017, McNamara landed her job at the CBS Baltimore. Furthermore, she has been working for the channel for over 3 years now.