Who Is Melissa Rycroft Married To? Melissa Rycroft is a famous television personality, dancer, and host. She is a very delightful person who has an aura to attract many people toward her no matter what the situation is os n matter how hard the time is she has always been an inspiration to many of the upcoming new generation. She is married to Tye Strickland who is famous for his show with his wife Melissa and the show name is Melissa and Tye.
Melissa Rycroft stared her professional career when she was just 26 years as she started with the show The Bachelor and since then she has made her appearance in many of the famous shows all over the country while she has even been to a show of Ellen DeGeneres.
|Birthday||March 11, 1983|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Net Worth||$1.2 Million|
|Children||Ava Grace Strickland, Beckett Thomas Strickland, and Cayson Jack Strickland.|
|Education||University of North Texas|
10 Facts on Melissa Rycroft:
- Melissa Rycroft is married to her husband Tye Strickland as they have been married since 2009 which makes it exactly 11 years.
- Melissa Rycroft was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on March 11, 1983.
- Melissa is currently just 37 years old as she has been in the industry for more than a decade as of 2020.
- Rycroft and her husband Tye have 3 children together 1 daughter and 2 sons and their name are Ava Grace Strickland, Beckett Thomas Strickland, and Cayson Jack Strickland.
- Melissa hasn’t mentioned much about her own family as she has been very secretive about it however she has spoken about her husband and her children.
- She was a former cheerleader for Dallas Cowboys from 2006 to 2008.
- She has even appeared in the bachelorette show in its 13th season and was the winner of the show as it was first premiered in 2009.
- Melissa has her own Instagram account @melrystrick where she has over 318k followers.
- Her heights stand at 5 feet and 3 inches tall.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is more than 1.2 million dollars.