Robin Johnstone is a professional ice dancer from Canada. The dancing queen Robin started skating since she was two years old. As she grew up, she decided to go pro on ice dancing and took classes for better training. Moreover, during her shows with the company, she has played Mulan, Jane from Tarzan, and princess Jasmine.
Furthermore, Robin Johnstone has made her first appearance on the Dancing on Ice show earlier in 2013 and 2014. You will be excited to hear the good news that Robin is participating in the show again in 2021. According to the latest updated news from Dailymail.co.uk, Robin is being partnered with comedian Rufus Hound.
Quick Facts: Robin Johnstone Husband And Instagram: Is She Married?
10 Facts on Robin Johnstone
- How old is Robin Johnstone? Well, Robin Johnstone’s age is yet to reveal on the internet however she celebrates her birthday on July 10.
- Talking about her marital affairs, Robin Johnstone’s husband or partner’s name is Robin Johnstone. The duo has been together for 13 years and there are no rumors regarding their extramarital affairs in the media. However, she has no boyfriend in the past.
- Robin Johnstone has no biography on Wikipedia, but this article might help the readers to collect information about her personal life.
- The rising star Robin Johnstone is active on Instagram and Twitter with a good number of followers.
- The popular show Dancing on Ice has already premiered on ITV.
- At first, Andy and Jane bumped into each other on the rink, when both of them were working on Dancing on Ice.
- She made her debut on TV as well. Actually, Andy and Robin played a role as Simba and Jane respectively in Jungle Adventures in 2000.
- Discussing her physical appearance, Robin’s height and weight are not available on the internet. Indeed, she is tall with a perfect body.
- Moving on to her net worth 2020, Johnstone’s net worth or average salary is still under wrap.
- At last, Robin’s father and mother’s identity is hidden behind the curtains.