Sarah Lind is a renowned Canadian actress who is known for Edgemont (2001-2005), Severed (2005), The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007), Shattered Memories (2018), and so on. Also, she made her first debut on screen in 1997. She first played the role of Young Laurie 14-years in the movie the Lost Daughter.
Moreover, Sarah Lind has played numerous lead and supporting roles in the movies. Some of her other notable works are Ships In The Night: A Martha’s Vineyard Story, Cold Blood, Fatal Friend Request, Shattered Memories, My Little Girl Is Gone, Taken, The Humanity Bureau, Hidden Truth, Fargo, Wolf Cup, and many more to go.
Quick Facts: Sarah Lind Husband And Instagram: Meet Ships In The Night Actress
|Birthday||July 22, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
10 Facts on Sarah Lind
- Sarah Lind is a leading actress who tied the knot with her beloved husband, Tygh Runyan. It’s good that both of them are from the same field and have a mutual understanding of one another’s profession.
- How old is Sarah Lind? Well, Sarah Lind was born on July 22, 1982. Her current age is 38 years as of 2021.
- The amazing actress Sarah Lind is available on Instagram with a good fan following. Also, her Instagram bio is empty at this moment.
- According to the public source, Sarah keeps her personal life private. Hence, her parent’s details are missing from the source.
- She was born in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, and has Canadian nationality.
- Sarah’s name is featured on Wikipedia, and her wiki-bio is available online easily.
- Describing her physical status, Lind stands at a decent height of 5 feet 4 inches tall with an attractive personality.
- According to IMDB, she has credits for more than 55 movies and television projects.
- Discussing her net worth 2020, Sarah’s net worth might be in six figures. However, she is a demanding actress in the Hollywood industry.
- The director of Ship in the Night movie has cast other popular stars like Camille Mitchelle, Jason McKinnon, and so on.