Brianna Ruffalo is an American weathercaster and reporter for ABC7 based in Los Angeles and became a familiar face in the TV industry at a very young age. Brianna Ruffalo attempted to break into news anchoring in her early twenties. Brianna Ruffalo’s anchoring and presenting skills are top-notch. Her program aires at 11 am.
|Birthday||May 10, 1992|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Profession||weathercaster and reporter|
|Salary||$19K to $59K|
You will find Brianna Ruffalo constantly updating weather news on her Instagram and Twitter. The anchor is verified on twitter with the twitter handle abc7briannaR. The anchor seems to enjoy her work a lot and her voice is very soothing to hear. The TV personality has not talked anywhere on the internet regarding her parents but she has a baby girl. The anchor Brianna is currently working as a producer at KTLA.
10 Facts on Brianna Ruffalo
- Brianna Ruffalo is an American News anchor born on May 10, 1992, and has worked extensively in the field of TV.
- Standing at the height of 5 feet and 6 inches, Brianna Ruffalo and that does suit the anchor a lot.
- Brianna persued Broadcast Journalism from California State University and she chose the work according to her study.
- The ABC7 news anchor seems to make huge figures and her salary ranges from $19K to $59K.
- The anchor is originally from Los Angeles and her career skyrocketed after joining abc7.
- The TV star is just at the age of 28 and she has worked extensively to get on this level/stage.
- Before working on abc7, Brianna Ruffalo used to work in abc30 and worked till March 2017.
- Currently, Brianna Ruffalo is studying meteorologists at Mississippi University and she seems to be very dedicated to her work and study.
- The news anchor is also on Instagram with Instagram handle abc7birannaruffalo and has 28.2K followers.
- The weather/ traffic anchor presents herself really well in front of the camera. The anchor travels and spends quality time with her family.