Stanislas Merhar’s career in actin started in 1997 and he has since established himself as a TV series actress. In addition to his career as an actor, he is also a director.
His performance in the 2020 Netflix film ‘Rogue City‘ aka ‘Bronx’, has gotten him international fame. The cop drama focuses on the war between the police and gangs as corruption within the police department runs wild.
|Birthday||24 January 1971|
|Age||49 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
10 Facts About Stanislas Merhar
- Stanislas Merhar’s age as of November 2020 is 49 years old, he was born on 24 January 1971 in Paris, France.
- He is French by nationality but is the child of Slovenian immigrants. His parents committed suicide.
- Merhar’s Wiki page does not exist but you can get all the facts about the actor in this article.
- While Stanislas Merhar is possibly single in 2020, he had a public relationship with partner Vanessa Paradis. She is also a celebrity and had achieved worldwide fame for her single ‘Joe le taxi’ when she was 14 years old.
- There is no information in the public domain if the actor has any children or not, he has kept his love life under wraps since his relationship with Merhar.
- Stanislas has a net worth of more than $1 million as per online estimates. He earned most of his fortune from his time as an actor.
- Talking about his career, he started acting in 1997 and by 1998 got a regular role on the series ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’.
- After this, he played recognizable roles in various films and TV shows.
- In addition to this, he has also worked extensively on stage. As a matter of fact, he got his start in show business from the theater.
- During the initial days of his career, he received the César Award for Most Promising Actor. According to IMDb, he has 47 credits as an actor.