Professional boxer Ross Minter or ‘Ross the Boss’ as he is popularly known, is one of the biggest names in boxing in England. He has already retired from the sport but still remains influential as a promoter.
|Birthday||10 November 1978|
|Profession||Former Boxer; boxing promoter|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Minter is also popular as the son of former World Middleweight Champion Alan Minter who won the bronze medal in the 1972 Munich Olympics. The legendary boxer passed away in September 2020 after a long battle with cancer. Read more about Ross Minter below
10 Facts On Ross Minter
- Ross Minter was born on 10 November 1978 and is 41 years old in 2020. He is the son of the legendary boxer Alan Minter and his wife. According to this interview, his parents divorced when he was just 2 years old.
- Alan passed away after a lengthy battle with cancer on 9 September 2020 at the age of 69.
- He is English as per his nationality and is a Mixed ethnicity.
- His wiki page is still incomplete in 2020 so read up on his facts below.
- The star’s net worth is placed at between $1 million to $5 million as per many online estimates.
- Minter has not revealed the name of his wife or a family as of 2020. He might be married.
- According to his Instagram, he has 2 sons and a wife of Caucasian ethnicity,.
- Ross started his career as a boxer in 2001 and faced competitors ranging from legitimate contenders to mere formalities.
- His career saw him play to compete in over 27 matches among which he won 17. He knocked out 8 opponents and lost only 4.
- While he had a decent career as a boxer, he retired in 2008 and his love for the game saw him continue working in the industry as a promoter.