Alfonso Costa is a former dentist who had dental offices in Oakland and Murrysville. He along with his former dental partner Roberto Michienzi were charged with fraud billing between 1996 and 2001. On Tuesday, Donald Trump issued a slew of pardons and commutations for 20 people.
Alfonso Costa fell under the 20 people and was granted a full pardon. He was charged with fraudulently billing insurance companies for about $44,000 in dental work that was never done. Here are 10 facts about Alfonso Costa that you should know.
|Education||University of Pittsburgh|
10 Facts About Alfonso Costa
- Alfonso Costa is a dentist who was among those granted a full pardon by President Donald Trump on Tuesday evening. Donald Trump issued a slew of pardons and commutations for 20 people.
- Furthermore, Alfonso Costa was charged with fraud billing between 1996 and 2001 and billing insurance companies for about $44,000 in dental work that was never done.
- Dr. Ben Carson has also given the statement during his arrest that Alfonso Costa is his best friend and has been sharing the bond like a brother.
- Furthermore, Alfonso Costa is also the chairman of the Costa Land Co. which he founded in the year 1990.
- Is he married? We are yet to confirm the details of his marriage and his wife. Alfonso Costa’s wedding details have not been revealed yet.
- Moreover, there is no information mentioned about Alfonso Costa on the Wikipedia page.
- Dentist Alfonso Costa has kept the details about his family and children details under the shade.
- There has been no information disclosed on Alfonso Costa’s net worth amount.
- Similarly, Alfonso Costa is not on any social media platform. However, Alfonso Costa has a website of his own revealing some of his details.
- Lastly, Alfonso Costa is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Bachelor of Science and Doctorate of Dental Medicine.