Malachi Garza is an activist and an advocate for the rights of the LGBTQ community. Similarly, he is also the marital partner of civil rights activist Alicia Garza.
Alicia is one of the founding members of the international black lives movement. She has also been a passionate and active member of the community who has fought for equal rights for most of her life.
Malachi and Alicia have been married for over a decade and have taken part in a lot of socially conscious rallies and events.
|Profession||Social Rights Activist;|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Malachi Garza
- Garza is a social justice activist and a member of the international Black Lives Matter movement. He is better known as the partner of Alicia Garza.
- Although he is a popular activist, his Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about the social worker in this article.
- Malachi is married to Alicia Garza, she is also a civil rights activist and has been active as a social justice advocate for decades.
- As a matter of fact, she is also the co-founder of the international ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement.
- Alicia and Malachi first met back in 2003 and they immediately hit it off. Malachi was 24 years old at the time and she was 23. He is around 40-41 years old in 2020.
- In a similar fashion, they started dating and took the same last name in 2008. The pair have not shared much about their married life.
- Likewise, Malachi is a transgender man and uses he/him pronouns. Alicia also came out as queer in 2004.
- Social activist, Malachi’s net worth has not been revealed but sources estimate he is worth in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- According to this source, he was born in San Franciso and has been a vocal activist for LGBTQ rights. He is an American by nationality.
- As for his job and earning a living, he is the Director of the Community Justice Network for Youth (CJNY) at the W. Haywood Burns Institute.