Alicia Oberle Farmer is a popular director, screenwriter, academic writer, model, and producer. In her career, Alicia has received several awards for her work. She is best known for her work in City of Salt (2019), The Cell 2 (2009), Through the Killers’ Eyes (2017), Attollo (2018), The Activist (2017), The Girl in the Closet (The Girl in the Wall) (2018), and Quaestio (2018).
Alicia has been Interested in the Entertainment industry from a young age. Alicia initially entered the industry as a model when she was just 11 years old. Since she has worked very hard and with a passion which has earned her many recognitions and awards. Alicia is one of those celebrities who don’t like to share much about themself, there is not much information available about her on the internet.
|Name||Alicia Oberle Farmer|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
View this post on Instagram
Huge announcement!!! We have good news regarding our movie City of Salt, which was created with an entirely Utah-based cast and crew. In an unexpected turn of events, City of Salt is flying through the QC process and is going to be streaming on Amazon literally any day for rental or purchase in the US, Canada, the UK, and Latin America – with Germany and Japan to follow. Based on the most poplar markets, then we will consider Netflix, cable networks, and others. I cannot thank our team of 250+ soldiers enough, who endlessly gave their hearts and souls to completing this project – and completing it with top-notch quality. The cast and crew included female leadership roles, disabled veterans, recovering addicts, LGBTQ talent, victims of rape and abuse – to name a few – all uniting for a common message: LOVE and acceptance. The positive response so far to the film has been overwhelming from critics, festivals, and audiences alike – with 24 awards and 10 other nominations so far. I cannot even begin to tell you how many people have said they were brought to tears multiple times during the film, since its topics are relatable, real, timely, local but universal, and human. In addition to our sold-out one-day virtual premiere in collaboration with The Utah Film Festival and Awards in April, we also expect an in-person screening on the red carpet once restrictions lift in our state. Furthermore, we are excited to screen City of Salt as part of the “One Story, One Community” virtual event in collaboration with the Utah Film Center and Artist Foundry in August. We humbly thank all of you who have been there supporting us from the start, as well as those we have met along the way. Sometimes in filmmaking it is all about the journey, not the destination. And somehow, I feel like this journey is only beginning, not only for the City of Salt army and Zepstone Media, but for the Utah filmmaking community as a whole. Keep dreaming, keep creating, and never give up despite obstacles! #cityofsaltmovie #cityofsalt #utahspeaks #LGBTQ
10 Facts About Alicia Oberle Farmer
- Alicia Oberle Farmer was born in Salt Lake City in Utah, United States of America. Her exact date of birth is not available. She appears to be in her early 30’s.
- She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall which is 1.77 meters.
- Alicia is married to John D. Farmer (22 September 2018 – present), she was previously married to Keith Emerson (9 July 2012 – 25 September 2017).
- She is a well-educated person, In fact, She received her Ph.D. in Education in 2018. Her nickname is Dr. A.
- Alicia is a beautiful woman with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes.
- She is the founder of Zepstone Media, it is a film and media company. Zepstone Media was founded in 2016.
- She has been practicing Pagan healer since 2006 and identifies herself as a traditional witch.
- She likes Greek-style tragedy, She says it triggers and makes people uncomfortable which arouses a dialog to discuss issues at hand.
- Alicia’s nationality is American and she is white by ethnicity.
- Her Instagram account has 9.8k followers. She mostly shares posts about her ongoing projects in her Instagram account.