Tony Kelley is a mixed martial artist. He is a mixed martial artist who is all set to fight his Ultimate Fighting Championship match. Prime Time is a nickname given to him by his fans and well-wishers who are always supporting him.
|Birthday||January 21, 1987|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
He fights for the Ultimate Fighting Championship under the Featherweight division. He is also available on all of the mainstream social media platforms they are Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He fought his latest Ultimate Fighting Championship on the 16th of August, 2020 against Kai Kamaka. He lost the match against Kai Kamaka via unanimous decision.
It was predicted before the match that Kai had an advantage as Tony had only found one time in 4 years of time frame whereas Kai was fighting in many matches. Not much about the 33 years old MMA fighter is available on the web. But some of his professional details can be gained from some online sites.
10 Facts About Tony Kelley:
- Tony Kelley’s information is still not updated on Wikipedia which shows that he is actually not very popular.
- He has been best described as a mixed martial artist who has been currently featuring in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- He stands at a height of nearly 5 feet and 9 inches, and his weight is currently 65 kilograms.
- Born on January 21, 1987, he is currently exactly 33 years of age.
- He is an American citizen and his ethnicity is taken to be white.
- He has not shared any information related to his girlfriend on his Instagram profile which means that he is probably single.
- Tony has been well regarded as a professional MMA fighter who will be fighting against Kai Kamaka on his next UFC match.
- He has actually been fighting out of Shreveport, Louisiana.
- We can find Tony on both Twitter as well as on Instagram.
- Talking about his followers, there are 9084 followers on Twitter, and around 4700 followers on Instagram.