Alison Garland is an actress who is best recognized for her roles in “All or Nothing“, “Virtual Sexuality“, “The Bill” and “The Last Detective“.
Prior to that, Alison has also played the role of Miss Hoyden in “The relapse” and Sadie May in “The Rise and Fall of Little Voice”.
10 Facts about Alison Garland
- As per her IMDb, Alison Garland has several acting credits which include: “Secret Society”, “Virtual Sexuality”, “The Bill” and others.
- As of now, the actual date of birth of Alison Garland is not available on the internet. So, her age is yet to be known.
- Moving on to her parents, there is no information regarding her parents or siblings. Moreover, her parent’s name is not revealed yet. And, it is not known if she has any siblings or not.
- Alison Garland seems quite heavy as her body structure. And, she also does not seem of tall stature. But, her actual detail of height and weight is found on the internet.
- Besides that, Alison Garland is not included on the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. However, limited information about her bio can be found on the internet.
- Alison has played the role of Mercy Lewis in “The Crucible” which is directed by Arthur Miller in Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Moreover, she has trained at RADA which is a World-leading training in the dramatic arts. She sharpened her acting skills and drama skills over there.
- Currently, she is active on Instagram. She is available with her Instagram account with more than 200 followers under the username @aleighgarl.
- As of now, the detailed information about her estimated net worth is yet to be disclosed. Moreover, her salary is also not known. But, we shall update this tab as soon as it’s available.
- Alison has never spoken about her relationship or boyfriend. So, we are quite unknown about her having any boyfriend or not. Supposedly, she is single as of now.