Inga Barks was a very famous radio personality who died unexpectedly on November 4, 2020. How did she die? Inga Barks’ death was learned very recently and thus, there is no update regarding the cause of her death yet. However, various research teams are on their way to know how the local journalist passed away suddenly.
|Age||53 years (died on November 4, 2020)|
The news regarding her deaths was passed by her own friends and co-workers who seem to be very saddened after hearing the loss of such a beautiful soul. Each and every one of them knew that she was a personality full of talent and strength. It’s a very sad day for her family and friends who love her deeply.
10 Facts on Inga Barks:
- Inga Barks was the Bakersfield conservative radio personality who worked as a radio host at KERN Radio for almost 17 years.
- Since she was from Kern County, California, USA, her nationality was American.
- From Bakersfield’s official website, we have found out that Inga Barks was a married woman, and the name of her widowed husband is Michael Barks.
- Moreover, it has been known that she had got huge opportunities to go on national shows but she chose to be a local radio host.
- Although Inga Barks’ bio is not available on Wikipedia, we have gathered enough details about her in this article which will surely make you understand her life.
- Apart from KERN Radio, she served nearly 15 years for American General Media.
- Talking more about Inga Barks’ family, she and her husband, Michael shared a total of three children.
- Also, she had worked as a contributing columnist at The Californian.
- When Inga Barks died on November 4, 2020, she was just 53 years of age which means that her death was untimely.
- Furthermore, she had been active on Twitter as @IngaBarks and still has around 1.2 thousand followers there.