Aman Johal is a popular Canadian actor. He rose into fame for his role as Ahmet in “Jennifer’s Body” (2009).
|Birthday||July 21, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Aman has been working in the acting industry since 2005. Similarly, his other notable works include Bad News Bears (2005), Preach (2014), and Juno (2007).
10 Facts on Aman Johal
- Aman Johal is a Canadian actor. Born on July 21, 1993, he is the age of 27 years old. Likewise, his horoscope sign is Cancer.
- The actor’s height is estimated to be 5 feet 10 inches tall. Moreover, Aman has amassed many fangirls due to his handsome looks and brown eyes.
- Aman’s acting career helps him to earn a handsome fortune and support his expensive lifestyle. However, our official sources are currently reviewing his net worth.
- It may take some more years for Aman Johal to finally get his Wikipedia page. Till then, his filmography and work details are available in his IMDb profile.
- Though social media is very necessary for celebrities to connect with their fans these days, Johal doesn’t seem to be interested. In fact, his Instagram and Twitter handle is private.
- Aman has never mentioned his girlfriend to date. Furthermore, without his presence on social apps, it is difficult to know about Aman’s love life.
- The actor’s hometown is Squamish, Canada. Likewise, he seems to come from a South Asian ethnicity. Moreover, he loves traveling to different places.
- Aman has appeared in 4 credited roles as an actor to date. His debut roles include his portrayal of Prem Lahiri in Bad News Bears (2005).
- In 2009, Johal attracted a number of fans after his appearance in the movie “Jennifer’s Body“. Similarly, he played the character of Ahmet from India in the horror movie.
- Johal’s was last seen in the short film “Preach” (2014) as Will’s Friend 2. His net worth in 2020 is still under review.