Andrea Acutis is a famous Italian businessman. Andrea is the father of an Italian Catholic computer programmer Carlo Acutis. Andrea has invested in a number of companies and has established himself as a renowned man in the country. He is currently a chairman of Vittoria Assicurazioni SpA which is an Italian Insurance Company located in Milan, Italy.
Andrea is currently on top of the headline as his son Carlo was beatified on October 10, 2020, and now could even become the catholic church’s first millennial saint. His son died because of Leukemia.
|Birthday||February 6, 1964|
|Education||University of Geneva|
— Catholic Voices (@CatholicVoices) October 10, 2020
10 Facts on Andrea Acutis:
- Andrea Acutis was born on February 6, 1964, in Turin, Italy.
- Andrea’s age as of 2020 is exactly 56 years old yet he is very much involved in all kinds of business sectors.
- Talking about his family Andrea is the father of Italian Catholic programmer Carlo Acutis and Carlo’s mother’s name is Antonia Salzano.
- Andrea is married to his wife Antonia Salzano however they haven’t revealed their exact date of marriage.
- Andrea isn’t available on Wikipedia as he isn’t famous as compared to his son Carlo who is featured in it.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 10 million dollars as he is a wealthy man and belongs to a good Italian family who is involved in several businesses and companies.
- Andrea’s son Carlo Acutis died on October 12, 2006, because of Leukemia is also known as blood cancer
- Andrea completed his education from the University of Geneva located in Geneva, Switzerland however he hasn’t mentioned the year of his graduation.
- He has stayed away from all kinds of social media and public figures as he is a very secretive kind of person.
- Acutis is currently a chairman of Vittoria Assicurazioni SpA, Immobiliare Bilancia SRL and director of Yafa Holding SpA.