Former competitive swimmer Rebecca Adlington is set to welcome her second child with boyfriend Andy Parsons. But do you know who is her new beau Andy Parson? Andy Parson is not famed personnel just like his girlfriend Rebecca Adlington is. But, he has got things of his own to make a good living.
|Age||30 years old|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Rebecca began dating Andy Parsosns around 2 years after her divorce from competitive swimmer Harry Needs. Harry Needs and Rebecca, married for two years have a daughter together. So, Rebecca is pregnant with her second child and Andy’s first.
Find out some interesting facts about Rebecca Adlington’s boyfriend Andy Parsons here, his age, birthday, job, family detail.
10 Facts on Andy Parsons
- Andy Parsons is a British national who rose to fame as the boyfriend of British former competitive swimmer Rebecca Adlington.
- His girlfriend, Rebecca Aldington retired from competitive swimming on 5 February 2013. She won two gold medals for the UK at the 2008 Summer Olympics. She won medals in 800 meters and 400 meters freestyle.
- Following her retirement, Andy’s girlfriend has a job as a TV show host and works as a swimming pundit for BBC TV.
- Regarding Andy Parsons’ job and career details, Andy is a facilities manager as per Daily Star. He might make good earnings.
- As of 2020, his girlfriend Rebecca has a net worth of $1.42 million. She made most of her fortune as a competitive swimmer.
- Andy Parsons and his girlfriend Rebecca met on a dating app, Bumblee in January 2018. After a few weeks of chat on Bumblee, they met at a golf course based in Liverpool.
- Parsons lived in Liverpool before moving in with his girlfriend Rebecca in Becky in 2019.
- Speaking to media, Rebecca Adlington revealed she spent the lockdown with her boyfriend Andy, her ex-husband Harry and Harry’s new partner.
- Andy Parsons is expecting his first child with his girlfriend Rebecca. Rebecca shared the news of her pregnancy through her Instagram page.
- The couple is expecting a baby boy.