Angenette Levy is an American journalist based in Ohio who lives with her husband and a son, Jay. The reporter rocketed to fame when she interviewed the lawyers and prosecutors in the Netflix docuseries, Making A Murderer.
The 2016 crime docu-series is one of the highly successful documentaries on Netflix. It received a surprising number of appraisals from fans and critics and paved a path for many crime documentaries like Unsolved Mysteries and Tiger King.
Moreover, Angenette Levy joined the Ohio-based local channel, WFRV-TV. After her work as a reporter for 10 years, she is finally leaving the channel. The reporter confirmed her departure earlier in September. However, the Emmy-nominated reporter will still be trying to do good for society. As per her interview, she wanted to spend more time with her son and husband.
10 Facts on Angenette Levy
- Angenette Levy is an American journalist who worked as a reporter on the TV Channel, WFRV-TV. She is also known for appearing in the Netflix documentary show, Making A Murderer.
- Moreover, Angenette Levy is a married woman. She tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend in a beautiful wedding ceremony.
- As a result, the couple is blessed by a son. His name is Jay.
- She, her son, and her husband currently reside in Cinncinati, Ohio.
- Moreover, Angenette Levy is 44 years old. She is an American by nationality.
- The journalist celebrates her birthday on December 6 every year. Her zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
- Despite her immense fame, Angenette doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- The reporter stands at a good height. Her hair color is black and she has beautiful brown eyes.
- Furthermore, you can find her on Instagram and Twitter where she has amassed 3000 and 14k followers respectively.
- However, her net worth remains under review for now. She has not talked much about her family either.