Harriet Cains is an English actress who is known for appearing in the latest Netflix drama series, Bridgerton. The actress portrays the role of “Philipa Featherington” in the British period drama show.
The series premiered on Netflix on December 25, on the occasion of Christmas. Harriet has appeared in all eight episodes of the first season of Bridgerton.
Born and raised in Nottingham, England, Harriet Cains started her acting career by participating in drama musicals in her school. Her professional debut came in 2011 in a minor role in a short movie. Moreover, the actress made her first TV appearance in an episode of Doctors. Harriet Cains came into the spotlight when she was chosen as the major character of the show, In the Flesh.
Here are the 10 interesting facts that one should know about the talented and gorgeous, Harriet Cains.
10 Facts on Harriet Cains
- Harriet Cains is an English actor best known for her role in the Netflix period drama, Bridgerton.
- As of 2020, Harriet Cains is just 27 years old. She was born in Nottingham, England.
- The actress celebrates her birthday on September 17 every year. She is a Virgo by the birth sign.
- Moving on, Harriet Cains has not been spotted with anyone who can be implied as her boyfriend or partner.
- Nor has the actress tied the martial knots. She doesn’t have a husband until now.
- One of the many surprising things about her is her social media presence. Harriet Cains is not present on Instagram or Twitter.
- Moreover, the actress has an approximate height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
- Similarly, her hair color is Brownish Black and the actress possesses a pair of beautiful blue eyes.
- Still emerging to her full potential, Harriet doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- But her acting credits can be found on her IMDb biography.