Is Jonathan Bailey Gay? The British actor’s sexuality is gay. However, you will see him as a straight character in the Netflix drama show, Bridgerton.
Jonathan portrays the role of “Anthony” in the period-drama adapted from the books by Julia Quinn. The show premiered on Netflix yesterday, on the day of Christmas.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
Born and raised in Oxfordshire, Jonathan Bailey was inspired by the musical, Oliver! He saw the musical for the first time at the age of 5 and decided that he was going to be an actor. And along with that dream, a star was also born.
He made his first notable appearance in the BBC series, Leonardo where he played the role of “Leonardo Da Vinci.” His roles over the years have paved the way for him to get a leading role in Bridgerton. Here is everything you need to know about the actor.
10 Facts on Jonathan Bailey
- Jonathan Bailey is a British actor known for the latest Netflix drama show, Bridgerton. His sexuality is gay.
- However, the actor plays the role of a straight man who searches for a girlfriend in the Netflix period drama.
- As in reality, Jonathan Bailey doesn’t have a dating partner at the moment. He is currently single.
- Moreover, Jonathan Bailey is currently 32 years old. He is from Oxfordshire, England.
- The actor celebrates his birthday on April 25 every year. Also, his birth sign is Taurus.
- Similarly, he comes from the Caucasian ethnicity. The actor stands at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches.
- Moving on, Jonathan Bailey does have a significant social media presence with more than 77k followers on Instagram.
- You will find his well-dedicated biography on Wikipedia as Jonathan Bailey.
- As a gay, he gives a lot of interviews about the gay community and their dating life.
- Jonathan Bailey has 39 acting credits on IMDB. He has a well-written bio as well.