Angus Thirlwell is a famous English businessman who is famous as the co-founder and CEO of Hotel Chocolat. Hotel Chocolat is a British chocolate manufacturing company. His company Hotel Chocolat made revenue of £136m ($174m) in the fiscal year 2019.
|Age||57 years old|
|Net Worth||£74.7 million|
|Education||Barnard Castle School|
The 2019 revenue of the company saw an increase of 3% of the revenue in 2018. As the CEO of a multimillion-dollar worth company, Angus Thirlwell must have a huge net worth. Wondering how much is Angus’ net worth in 2020? Find out here.
— Angus Thirlwell (@AngusThirlwell) October 4, 2020
10 Facts on Angus Thirlwell
- Angus Thirlwell is a famous English businessman who is famous as the co-founder and CEO of Hotel Chocolat, a British chocolate manufacturing company.
- Hotel Cholocat is one of the leading chocolate manufactures in the world. This company has 700 employees and has 81 shops, hotels, and restaurants.
- As of 2020, the CEO of Hotel Chocolat has a net worth of £74.7 million. He has assets worth £63.2 million.
- He lives between London and Saint Lucia. He is a married man and a father of two children.
- Angus is married to his wife Libby Thirlwell for several years now. The exact detail about their marriage is not published on the web.
- Born in Seaham, County Durham, Thirlwell is a British national. The identity of his father and mother is not public yet.
- Regarding his education, he is a graduate of Barnard Castle School.
- As per sources, Angus Thirlwell was born in April of 1963. This means he is 57 years of age now. The exact detail of his birthday is missing.
- You can find Angus Thirlwell on social media like Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @AngusThirlwell.
- This millionaire English businessman does not have a Wikipedia biography. But, you can find his wiki on everybodywiki.com.