Anneke Lucas is a world-renowned public figure from Belgium. She is the founder of the nonprofit organization entitled Liberation Prison Yoga. Well, she is more than a mere social activist who lured people with her social work and speeches. She is an acclaimed author and advocate for victims of child sex trafficking.
She is also a speaker. She is popular as the creator of the Unconditional Model. Her real-life incident motivated her to work for the sake of those who are oppressed by those in power, power of money, and those with a stinking belief of superiority. She has helped those who are beneath and are deprived of a good life.
Here’s more to her story that could motivate you to some extent.
View this post on Instagram
The transformation process used to be long and painful, suffering the confusion of the present as emotions from the past attached themselves. I would focus on the other person or people, trying to understand them better, going so deep in my co-dependency I would know their darkest shadow. With help, I would reach my own issue, and then grieve. This process could take weeks, even months, and many tears were shed. The most important discipline I gained was to immediately detach from whomever triggers strong emotions that belong to unresolved past trauma. Whomever unconsciously recreates an emotional repetition, assigned a role in the drama of my childhood, I visualize in light and send peace and harmony. In connecting my reactions and pain with the original trauma, the transformation can occur. It’s alchemical, lasting, creating a new inner and outer reality. Big shifts.
10 Facts on Anneke Lucas
- Anneke Lucas is a famous author, speaker, human rights activists working as an advocate for victims of child sex trafficking.
- Anneke Lucas is a famed personality on social media too. She is active both on Instagram and Twitter. If you wanna check out, you can find her on Instagram as @anneke.lucas.
- She is active on Twitter as @AnnekeLucas. Her Twitter page has 1k followers.
- Anneke Lucas has been working as a social activist for nearly three decades. And her work is deeply based on her personal traumas and problems.
- Lucas was sold by her own family as a child sex slave. After she survived some unknown network of pedophiles, she began working as an advocate for child sex trafficking.
- In 2020, Anneke Lucas will publish her book titled Seeds Beneath the Snow: Uncovering the Divine Feminine on the Path to Global Equality.
- The exact detail of Anneke’s birthday is not public. She was born in the year 1963 and is 57 years old now.
- It is not clear whether Anneke is a married woman. Who is Anneke’s husband, there’s nothing, to begin with.
- In one of her Instagram posts, Lucas has held a baby girl on her lap and she used the words ‘my munchkin’ in the cute caption.
- However, it is not public whether Anneke has got any kids or not.