Annie Lowrey is an American Journalist who writes on Politics and Economy Policy for The Atlantic magazine. She is a kind of expert in economic policy. Annie covered economic policy for The New York Times. And before that, she worked as the Moneybox Columnist for Slate.
Apart from that, Annie Lowrey is also an author. She has written and published the book, Give People Money. Moreover, she graduated from Harvard University with a degree in English and American literature. Moving on, the journalist is married to MSNBC editor, Ezra Klien. Annie has been quite sensational as a journalist for the Atlantic magazine and always keeps the world up to date with the economic news.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Here are a few interesting facts you’d like to know about Annie Lowrey.
5 reasons the coronavirus recession didn’t lead to a Biden landslide. https://t.co/IcLU1I0G6J
— Annie Lowrey (@AnnieLowrey) November 6, 2020
10 Facts on Annie Lowrey
- Annie Lowrey is an American journalist who writes on politics and economic policy for The Atlantic Magazine.
- Moreover, Annie Lowrey is currently 36 years old.
- Also, she celebrates her birthday on July 22 every year with her family.
- Annie Lowrey is a married woman. She has shared the marital vows with the MSNBC editor, Ezra Klein.
- The couple is blessed with a child as well. They seem to be enjoying their marital life quite well.
- The journalist is quite popular on social media as well. Her Twitter account has more than 96k followers already.
- Unfortunately, Annie’s net worth remains a mystery for now. She surely has it in six figures.
- The same goes for her salary as well. The Atlantic journalist has not shared details about her salary either.
- Moving on, Annie does have a well dedicated Wikipedia biography, no surprise there.
- Besides, she supports the Democratic Party as her political preference. She is also an author whose book, Give People Money, was published in 2018.