Anthony Fontana is a professional American soccer (Football) player. He plays as a midfielder for Philadelphia Union team and has been playing football from a very early stage. He at the age of 4 joined the youth academy in order to enhance his game and improve and to pursue his dream as a professional player.
Anthony Fontana at the age of 10 has joined the Philadelphia union team and then he got himself transfer from his youth team to Bethlehem Steel FC which is the second team of Philadelphia club and later in 2017 he returned back to his homegrown club. He made his professional debut on 2018 when he played against New England Revolution club and made his first goal in the same match.
|Height||5 ft 10 inches|
|Parents||Anthony Fontana(Father) Kim Fontana (Mother)|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts about Anthony Fontana:
- Anthony Fontana was born on October 14, 1999, in Newark, Delaware, USA and he is currently 20 years old as his birthday is approaching near.
- Anthony is the son of Anthony Fontana and Kim Fontana as he has 3 other sibling of his own who all stays together.
- He is in a relationship with Rebecca Ritter who is also a growing model and has been very active in her social media platform endorsing many brands.
- Fontana is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall and is the tallest player among his teammate in his club.
- Fontana’s current market value as of 2020 is $600 thousand and is among the highest market value at such an early age.
- His current salary at the Philadelphia Union club as of 2019 is 70,260 dollar including all the compensation and bonus he gets from the club.
- Anthony has his own official Instagram profile whose username is @fontana.99 and he has over 3393 followers.
- He graduated from his high school in 2018 as he has posted a picture regarding his graduation in his social media handle.
- His net worth is around $500 thousand as he has been earning from his club’s salary and brand endorsement.
- He weight is approximately 77 kilos and he doesn’t have any tattoos as of 2020.