Mark McKenzie is an American soccer player who plays for the MLS side, Philadelphia Union. He plays in the central defense for the Phillies. After turning professional in 2018, he has made around 37 appearances for the famous club. He mostly features in the starting lineup of the team.
Moreover, he is a homegrown player who is made and curated in the Academy of Philadelphia. He signed the professional contract with the club in 2018 and was nominated for the MLS Rookie of the Year at the end of the season. Even though he didn’t go to win the title, he is considered as one of the promising prospects of Major League Soccer. Here is everything you need to know about him.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Mark McKenzie
- Mark McKenzie is an American soccer player who plays as a defender for the Philadelphia Union.
- His salary and wage info is not available yet. His current market value is around $3 Million.
- Moreover, the player has not given much away about his family. Hence, there are not many details about his parents.
- Furthermore, the player is supposed to have an estimated net worth of over $1 Million.
- Moving on, he does have a girlfriend. She is featured on his social media accounts.
- Speaking of which, he is present on Instagram where the player has accumulated more than 8000 followers.
- Mark McKenzie is just 21 years old. He made his professional debut for the senior team at the age of 19.
- Likewise, his height of around 5 feet and 9 inches, and his weight is 84 kg. The defender is very good in the air.
- Furthermore, Mark was nominated for the MLS Rookie of the Year in 2018.
- Besides, he made his international debut against Costa Rica in a friendly game in February 2020.