Antony Blinken aka Tony Blinken is best known as the former United States Deputy Secretary of State during the Obama administration.
Similarly, President-elect Joe Biden is expected to nominate Blinken as the Secretary of State or in any top foreign relations post in the government.
Tony worked with President Obama closely during his administration to make some crucial decisions regarding foreign policy and was also actively involved in the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. Read Blinken’s biography with the facts below.
|Name||Antony Blinken (Tony)|
|Birthday||April 16, 1962|
|Profession||United States Secretary of State (upcoming)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
Deeply concerned about the humanitarian crisis in Ethiopia, reports of targeted ethnic violence, and the risk to regional peace and security. The TPLF and Ethiopian authorities should take urgent steps to end the conflict, enable humanitarian access, and protect civilians.
— Antony Blinken (@ABlinken) November 19, 2020
10 Facts About Antony Blinken
- Antony Blinken’s Wiki page is being updated but you can read all about him in this article.
- Blinken was born on April 16, 1962, and his age is 58 years old as of November 2020. He was born in New York City, New York, USA.
- Tony Blinken and his wife, Evan Ryan, live in New York. They got married on March 2, 2002. They have not revealed any details of their family or children in the media.
- In a similar fashion, Antony has kept his finances under wraps as well, while the exact figures of his net worth are unavailable to the public, some sources estimate that his net worth is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- He made this net worth from his career in politics, he has served various high-level jobs during his time in the public sector.
- Tony has been selected as the next secretary of state by President-elect Joe Biden.
- Before this, he served as the 18th United States Deputy Secretary of State during the Obama administration.
- Other than this, he has also worked in the private sector and was the global affairs analyst for CNN.
- His background in foreign affairs has helped him a lot during his career.
- He was also the National security advisor in 2013.