Laura Elena Villa is the wife of the famous Mexican musician and songwriter, Armando Manzanero. Their marriage was quite controversial due to the huge difference between their edad (age). The two of them an age gap of 36 years. Nonetheless, they were happily married after tying the knots in a beautiful ceremony in 2014.
Quick Facts: Laura Elena Villa Edad: Everything On Armando Manzanero Wife And Family
|Name||Laura Elena Villa|
A dark cloud of tragedy has festered in Laura Elena Villa’s life as her husband, Armando Manzanero has died at the age of 85. The Grammy winner and widely loved Mexican musician to his final breaths in a hospital in Mexico City.
He had been fighting covid-19 for a few months until he met his demise on December 28, 2020. The singing legend will always be remembered for his contribution to Latin American through his musical power.
Here are a few things to know about his wife, Laura Elena Villa.
Mexican singer and composer, Armando Manzanero, has died at the age of 85. He is best known for songs like “Somos Novios,” which, with translated English lyrics, became the 1970s hit “It’s Impossible” for Perry Como. https://t.co/5uLoyGq4K1 pic.twitter.com/mQcE3soY2w
— NBC DFW (@NBCDFW) December 28, 2020
10 Facts on Laura Elena Villa
- Laura Elena Villa is the wife of famous Mexican musician and songwriter, Armando Manzanero who recently died due to covid-19.
- Moreover, Laura Elena Villa is currently 49 years old and has a lot of life ahead of her.
- The couple had an age difference of around 36 years.
- Even though she doesn’t have her own wiki, Laura Elena Villa has several mentions on Armando’s Wikipedia biography.
- Moving on, Laura Elena Villa comes from a typical Mexican familia. However, she hasn’t disclosed anything about her family yet.
- For the record, she didn’t have any children with Armando Manzanero. They married in 2014.
- Following the death of her husband, Laura must have a multi-million-dollar of net worth.
- However, that doesn’t change the fact that someone she loved was taken away from her.
- Laura Elena Villa was with him in the hospital at the time of his death. Armando was infected with covid-19.
- We feel for her loss and hope that Armando Manzanero’s soul finds peace.